Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday.

Wow, this week is flying by!

Today was a good day, I got lots done at work..which is always a plus! After work I got home and got Kennedy ready for gymnastics. Mack stayed home while I dropped her off. I ran to Goodwill on a bookhunt! Got some neat books-one that I can't wait to read its about woman years ago until now and it has a break down of articles from magazines (what is expected of a good wife, etc) and lessons on being a good wife (back then, not these days!) and so yeah, it was kinda cool. Then I got a family manager book (I love those!) and I bought Amanda a What to Expect When You are Expecting. Amanda grew up in our home (my moms!) from the age of 4 she was living with us. I still remember going to visit her and her brother Neal when they were in a group home. My mom and I went there to visit them and see if we thought that they would be a good mix for us. Immediately I loved them. Neal was 7 and Amanda 4. I LOVED getting our house ready for them and setting up their own rooms. I am the youngest so this was a dream come true, to haveyounger siblings! Plus I have always LOVED kids so this was great. I was 16 then...?...anyhow they moved in. Life was different but good. When Amanda was 15 she came to live with Fabe and I as mom and her were fighting so much. But they kept good. She lived with us when we built this house even...thats why we built a bedroom in the basement for her. She moved from here to go live with her older sister, in Hinton but it didn't work out. When she came back, R was living with us and we couldn't take her. But she was ready to go out on her own, with the help of the Boys and Girls Club. She lived there only for a short time. Now she lives on her own, she is 19 (as of Nov!)...but she isn't in a good spot now. She is pregnant and not doing too well. She is 5.5 months, she is due in May (long weekend!) When she lived with us, she was 114 pounds. At her 1st dr's appt she was 90 pounds! She is soooooooooo skinny! Like VERY skinny! They gave her Ensure and Boost to drink. It did help a little but this week (she goes every 2 weeks) she is down to 96 pounds agian...as she was at 100 2-weeks ago. Now back down. Grrrrrr! Of course, the dr is concerned about her weight. She has BARELY a tummy...like seriously! I don't know....anyhow. She goes on the 29th for an ultrasound and hopefully everything will be okay with the baby. Plus, she is going to find out if it a boy or girl so she can start to buy stuff. She has nothing yet....which is a shame. Hard to believe that she will be a mother...

Got Kennedy from gymnastics. Came home. Cleaned the kitchen. Ate. Now I am up here and waiting for the kid's bedtimes so I can take in a new book. I have to work on my assignment as well....eeeeeeekk!

Well until tomorrow!

Tara

No comments: