Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, January 25, 2008

Missed Thursday!

But mostly importantly Friday is here! This weekend we don't have too much going on. Mack doesn't have soccer (or does he??? shoot!) tonight (Friday) I will go home from work. Have an easy supper as I don't cook on Fridays (I love that rule!) then I will clean the house up. I love to clean on Fridays a week/work day so that Saturday and Sunday is just devoted to the kids. Saturday we are going to the winter celebration for LP. I'm not sure if my husband is coming or not...but hopefully. Mack already said that he isn't going to it. He hates events where its mostly little kids. He came one year...Kennedy loved it and he hated it. Oh well! I am debating about taking our Godson for the night...I bought him 2 outfits from Children's Place and some jammies so we'll see. We haven't had him for a while. Sunday we will do 'something' but Mack has tutoring at 1:30pm-3:00pm. Then we will see what to do after that. Fabe is off this weekend so thats good. But I am happy that it is Friday...the kids are super happy.

Thursday was good. I got off work early. Went to Children's Place did some spring and summer shopping for Kennedy....LOVE the stuff that I got there! Then, I went to Dollarama. Then had to go back and pick up R from school as she spent the night at our house as my mom was working the 'van'. The van is a van, which goes around in the inner city handing out condoms and providing support to street workers (hookers, sex trade workse, whateveryouwannacallit) she has been doing this since she graduated from the social work program in the year 2000. What a difference, my mom from CIBC Branch Manager to a social worker...lower pay but she LOVES what she does!!!! I'm proud of her!!!!

Anyhow, better get off here...I am sure someone will notice.

Tara

No comments: