Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bandit on the new bed!!!




bandit has been doing super well. He is getting so calm now. We call him the old man now. He just is happy sleeping. Its so hard to believe that 2 years ago I was ready to give him away! (remember that!!!) awwwww...he's a good boy. Some days I feel horrible when we have something to do in the evenings and we just get home from work and then off we go again. I usually take him with me, but sometimes I just can't...thankfully Fabe leaves later in the day then I do...he's a cutie.


Oh and I have discovered he is scared of my coughing!!!! Some times I wake up with a

dry cough and I hack and off he jumps off the bed and he either goes on to Kennedys bed with her or off into the family room....every time....weird!!!

No comments: