Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Tuesday!

Today was a great day at work! Again a very dead day at work. Not sure when the kids are going to come back (lol) but from what I am reading on LP the census is that they are starting to return slowly...so we'll see how it goes by tomorrow!

We used this time to totally clean toys and re-arrange everything! Wasn't it fun???? (my coworker!)

So we cleaned and had a very lazy day...did things that we don't normally do (lol) and took it easy. The kids bus was running today, so they took it in the morning. I picked them up after work at the bus stop, they had a good day at school. We just finished Kennedys homework and Mack is doing his now. Busy!

Tonight there is nothing to do. I will get the laundry done and start organzing the basement. The crappy thing about the basement is that we got it finished and we use it as one big storage room.

I did all of the required readings for my first assignment, due Friday. Just gotta type it up and fax it to my teacher...hopefully she is in (lol!!!!, anyhow!!!!)

No real plans for the weekend. Mom is flying up to Fort Mac with R. R is totally scared of airplanes so she is taking a test flight to Fort Mac (45 mins) to see. Hopefully it goes well as we would like her to come with us at Christmas for Disneyland. Fabe and I are not sure about Vegas or Dominican now...I would rather somewhere hot....but I really really wanted to shop in Vegas!!! Hmmmm, all the hard decisions.

Last night I used my bread machine for the first time, the bread was soooo easy to make and SO yummy! I shared it at work and promised a certain someone a loaf of their own :o) So I will be baking more tonight..pretty good.

Well I am off to get my stuff done and get into my jammies.

Tara

No comments: