Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday...

3 days a row of updating, Thank you very much :o)

Today was a BUSY day at work. Wow...I was out getting stuff for the daycare in the morning (library stuff) a new vacuum, etc....then I just got back to the centre. Put the vacuum together and was ready to make my lunch at 1pm when a lady for a meeting walked in...omg!!! So I had to meet with her for 2 hours, for accreditation...finally at 3:30pm I ate my lunch while staff needed me, parents began to arrive...ugh!!!!!! A new staff that (I can't wait to start!!!) came in for forms, and ugh...it was CRAZZZZY! Anyhow, got home at 5:30, well actully Sobeys at that time...needed shampoo and a couple things. Got home, Fabe wanted to go out for supper. We went to the New Asain Village (YUMMY...totally totally suggest going there!) the buffet is sooooo good :o) Its East Indian cuisine. After we were soooo impressed with Kennedy eating so much we walked outside and she began to puke (lol)...totallllllllllly puked up her food. Then Mack ran over with his cell and took PICTURES of her puke...she was fine. Thats just her. She was laughing and having a great ole time after....too funny.

We came home. Going to get the kids to bed and read my 2 magazines that I picked up from Sobeys. I have soooooo much to do at work tomorrow. NOTHING about our offer, obviously its dead??!??!?! How rude that the realtor doesn't even CALL ours back...rude. Which is WHY we arent dealing with him in the first place...we tried. He was a jerk!

So yeah...tomororw will be less crazy. Which will be nice. My to do list at work is just brutal. But I want to get as much done as possible. I finished a HUGE piece of work my Quality Enhancement Plan last week...feels so good. Now I have a portfolio which is going to be a huge amount of work. Plus, in here I have my assignment to send away before Feb1st..thank GOD for email :o)

I bought some boutique clothes off ebay for Kennedy and an outfit for my friends daughter. He clothes were so pretty! I HAD to do it.

Well, gotta run!

Tara

No comments: