Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, January 18, 2008

(late) Christmas Pictures!

Kennedy gots LOTS of Hannah Montanna stuff!!!


Oh, what a mess!!!!!! The family room covered in the aftermath of Christmas!!!



Fabe checking out the Wii that santa brought Mack!!! Its a pretty cool system!!!




Kennedy was pretty happy that Santa brought her an Ipod!!!!


Santa came!!!!! The stockings and such ready to be revealed!!!!








Our Christmas was lovely. We stayed home and celebrated alone. This was my first Christmas ever without my mommy. It was weird, to say the least. I am not sure that I like that. My mom went to Fort Mac to my sisters house. We have my inlaws here and I see my mom all of the time. So my went up there...as their inlaws (sis) lives in NewFoundland. Anyhow, thankfully we ALL met up in Jasper on Boxing Day...still. It was so nice going to Jasper! Soooo
nice. There aren't many pics of Mack on here as he was wearing his boxers only....so I don't really want to exploit him like that!!!!! We are thinking that we would like to go away next year. We were thinking of Disneyland for Christmas...so we will see. But Jasper was beautiful!

No comments: