Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, December 31, 2007

So work is hell again.

Ugh, when it gets like this..I could quit. But thats not the 'right' thing to do. I see that about me. When things get tough, I wanna back out. But I don't allow myself too. I think thats normal? Who wants to go through hell if they don't have too.

Anyhow, 1 staff quit before holidays. She was older and done with daycare. We all knew it. Then one of our good staff, went back home to Nova Scotia and is staying there as she missess her family so much...and we never did fill one other position that was open from a long time ago. Plus, in 2 weeks one of our staff is going for surgery and will be out for a while too. Lovely. Thankfully we WILL be okay for a short time. I made it very clear to the owner of the centre that she needs to PAY more to GET more. I think she might have got that...we can't get buy with low rates anymore. We just can't...slowly the dreams of the daycare are going away and I don't like it. Anyhow, not sure what we will do but we have to do something. Its just soooo tempting to move on to another job though when it gets like this...this will be my 2nd year here in January. We have come far, but I don't feel far enough...honestly. I have high expectations for the centre though.

Anyhow gotta run..at work.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

I hope the job improves in 2008!!! Happy New Year!