Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ideology...

An idelolgy is an organized collection of ideas. The word Ideology was coined by Count Antoine Destutt de Tracy in the late 18th century to define a 'science of ideas'.....

BLAH '


BLAH



BLAH!!!

Welcome to my couse....SWK 1350....Introduction to Social Welfare and Policies...

I HATE policies.....

and proedures


and ideologies

and Federalism

and Bureaucracy

and Feminism


THIS is what I have been doing with my blogging time!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The WORSE possible course for me...ever!

Wish me luck. Why didn't I take like.....a child course? Poverty course? Aboriginal course....noooooooo, I had to take THIS one....

Yes, I have started the Bachelor of Social Work program....

No comments: