Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday.

Today was a nice day. I slept in a bit. Woke up, the kids were up already. Fabe went to work (poor him!). Got up, made pancakes. Read the paper. Tidied up a bit...nothing major. Mack had soccer, their tied 2-2. We haven't heard anything from the realtor who we put the 2nd offer in. They people want a stupid possession date...Feb 15th. Like D-U-M-B! Like we can sell our house, move and everything UNDER 1 month. Yeah, right. Good luck. They aren't moving on their price..so I don't think that we are going anywhere. I refuse to pay what they want for a house that needs to be completely painted and flooring...nope. Won't do it. So anyhow. I think we will have to see, but I don't think that we are going anywhere. I refuse to move once Mack starts school (sept) junior high so we have a time line. I dunno..we'll see. Its a toss up. We would love to be out there for the quads, and the overall life. But will we be in the city so much anyhow? I dunno....I mean right now I REALLY want the house...but if it doesn't go through then I will be okay too. I 'want' to move but I don't want too. I hope that they come down a bit too...they should look around and see that their house needs some cosmetic work too.

Anyhow, the kids are going to my mom's house for a sleep over. Fabe and I may just relax at home and watch a movie...I dunno. Kennedy is cleaning her room. She is such a little mess...everywhere that Kennedy's goes the mess gets left behind. Its sooooo annoying! Mack is messy but at least in his own room. We sold Mack's loft bed..he is just getting too big for it...it has served us well. But is he ever going to loose space in his room with a regular double bed in there...yikes! He said he isn't ready to move downstairs to 'his' new room yet. I rushed to paint it and make is 'cool' for him for nothing. Oh well, I prefer him up here anyhow but his room will be pretty tight. So we have to bed shop for him now. Ikea, here we come! His loft bed has been wonderful for him!!!!

Well, gotta go get some stuff done around here...

Tara

No comments: