Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday night update!

Wow, I am on a roll!

Today I totally cleaned the house. I just felt like it...and it felt soooo good to have it spotless! The bathrooms smelled of bleach (yummy!). Anyhow, cleaned and did laundry (bedding too!) all day. Then at about 3pm my friend Ronda came over with her 3 kids (messed it up!!! KIDDING!!!) and we visited while the kids played (and fought!) then we ate lunch...kids played outside a while more....it was nice. We played the Wii, I love that thing!!!! Then I put my ribs (well not mine!) in the oven...and did potatoes and yummy! They were perfect!!!My mom came over with coffee for Ronda and I. Fabe came home...it was pretty busy at the time! Mom left. Ronda left. We ate and ENJOYED the yummy ribs!!!! Now I am just putting away laudry and got the kids to bed.And I am ready to relax....Fabe is on dish duty since I cooked, he cleans...and I normally and nagging him by now but I just told him "as long as it is done by the time I wake up for getting the kids ready for breakfast!"

Oh yeah, and Fabe talked to a guy in another position at work and he is going to see about transferring over there. More time off, and 8-10 hours day only!!! (he works 12+ a day!) so yeah...MUCH better. He will have to drive a blue Shaw van tho...lol! But then we can get rid of our van that he uses for work right now...so that would be cool...so we will see!!!!

Well anyhow...gotta get to bed. Read and relax for a while.

Tara :o)

Have a good week y'all

No comments: