Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday so far.

See, I am TRYING to update often!!!!

Well last night, the kids were SUPPOSE to go to my moms for the night. But Miss Kennedy who was extremely tired....began to cry saying she wants me to drive here there(downtown, and my mom was already at my house...so I don't think so!) So I told her to just stay home (Fabe and I were planning too anyhow) and she started to really cry "I don't want toooooo" anyhow, we made her stay home as I know she would cry at bedtime anyhow so finally I just told my mom to leave her. So we cleaned her room and she went to bed at 10pm. Fabe and I watched TV in bed until about 1am. Fabe left about 8:30 am for work and I woke up as I heard Kennedy awake too. We watched tv in my bed for about 20mins and then went downstairs. I made us breakfast. Read the paper. Cleaned up the kitchen. She is on Mack's computer. And we are either going to go get groceries for the week or I will clean the bathrooms today...no plans for today. Just getting prepared for the week ahead.

Nothing from the listing realtor about our 2nd offer. Fabe and I set our price last night...the 'most' that we are willing to go...so there is room for one more offer and thats is.

Fabe is keeping his eyes open for another job. The pay with Shaw isn't worth never having family time.

If he is still with Shaw then he is booking off lots of weekends in this next year.....summer is well on its way and we plan to use the trailer and lake alot more then last year :o)

I will update later!

Tara

No comments: