Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday!

Today I was kinda bored. I thought that I would go to my old work and visit with my old co-workers! I'm so glad that I did! I have missed them so very much! Things are good there tho! I went to Zellers and bought the lock for my med box and they had a Fisher Price bouncy chair on sale for 40.00 so I bought that...and then a diaper bag and other stuff to put in the diaper bag. I'm sure the family has one, but I would prefer to use my own therefore in case I loose it, or whatever...

The lady is coming Thursday morning to offically approve me :o)

Baby starts next week...

What else? Today I didn't do much AT ALL. Kinda a 'do whatever day', it was nice. We ALL need one of those every once in a while...so it was nice...

Tomorrow morning I have stuff to do around here for preparing for the dayhome...and then Kennedy has a CF appt in the afternoon...

Well anyhow, ttyl!

Tara

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love those "do whatever" days!!