Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday!

Howdy!

Today was a good day. Wasn't up to doing too much this morning, just threw in some laundry and made beds...the normal stuff. But then in the afternoon I decided there is just too much to do...so I tackled the trailer. It was messy from my week at the lake with my mom, but also we need to winterize it and store it. I was pissed off at Fabian as he unplugged the trailer to use his compressor for the kids bike and didn't plug it back in!!!! We had TONS of meat and food wasted. Now, I know it was a mistake...but this is the SECOND time!!!!!! At least 100.00 in food gone today...and last time was more like 50-75.00! What a friggin waste! So needless to say, it was smelling 'foody' in there today. YUCK! So I flipped on the air and began to haul our things into the house. What a chore. I just love the trailer though, I know that I have said it 1000 times this summer...but the feeling that I get while in there...is just so great. Best thing we bought! Anyhow, back on topic. I cleaned it all spotless. Vacuumed everything...put all the bedding away. Got a tote to fill up with the supplies (wash clothes, towels, toilet paper, etc) just in case of mice getting in. Wiped out all of the cupboards,etc. Its clean. I just need to mop and wax the floor (once Fabe decides which clothes he is leaving in/taking out). Next summer, we are planning to take off 2 weeks..and just 'go' somewhere. Being that I will have the dayhome, I plan to take off 2 weeks in August and Fabe too and we will go. Not sure where...but just drive and live in the trailer for 2 weeks. PLUS all the weekend camping. The best thing is, with being at home working...I will still be able to load it up and what not for Friday's to head out!!! Yeah!!!!

Tomorrow I'm meeting with a dayhome mom and her family in the evening. It will be 'weird' but I think it will be fine. The baby is super little, so I'm really looking forward to that!!!!

Also tomorrow, I'm going to go get the last of our summer pics developed and work on getting some fall ones of the kids and us...maybe this weekend (???). Nothing else to do tomorrow, I will check out Goodwill again...I still can't believe HOW much awesome things I got from there for the dayhome...awesome stuff!!!!

And, thats about it. Suppers ready.

Last night I went to the movie "The Woman" it was okay. Not as good as I thought it would be...but it was good. I got home late...woke up early. Not a good combo! It was a great movie about friendships...it was good.

Fabe's aunt called from the states today. She's a nice lady. I am told to send updated pics of the kids. She said she has pics from when they were babies....how horrible am I! Plus she wants a wedding pic! Opps, gotta get that going!!!! How much are stamps even?? LMAO!

Well gotta go!!!!

Tara

No comments: