Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday!

Last night I decided to take up Tina on her offer of me coming to her scrapbook night at her house...I was so glad that I did. It was really nice to get out of the house, but also to visit!!! It was nice. I got my 'baby fix' from Karen's beautiful little girl, Briar. And Connor was SUCH a funny little guy! He's so cute! I just laugh at him!

I got home around midnight. Fabe and Kennedy were at the neighbors house.

Yesturday, I relaxed. My back was really really sore from all of the painting...so I relaxed for most of the day. I finished my book "Fridays Night Knitting Club" was disappointed with the ending..it was unexpected! Then Fabe, Kennedy, Abby (neighbors daughter) and I went to Costco. Didn't buy much, but still spent waaay too much there (as usual!). Then, we got home in time for a late supper and I took off.

Today, I'm going to clean the house...the dayhome agency lady is coming tomorrow...and I am meeting on Tuesday with another mom (she has an 11 month old daughter). I would LOVE that age!!!! I have to get all of my forms, ECD diploma, 1st aide, crim checks, child welfare checks, etc....all ready for tomorrow. Later tonight, we are heading to Fabe's parents new house. They just moved into a brand new house in Twerrliger (sp?) and so we are going there for supper. Fabe's mom is out on a daypass today!

So I best be going....

Tara

No comments: