Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, September 12, 2008

Painting, painting and more painting!

Well day 4 here;

I have finally finished the mainfloor of the house. I did it ALL on my own! During the day, I have been working hard...all the way until the night time. Then I would crawl into bed, totally exhausted from painting all day long. But it looks sooooo good! I'm so happy that I did it. Today, I finished the last of it in the kitchen...I did a few little accent features with a goldy-brown. Anyhow, it looks REALLY good. Last night Fabe and I did the stairwell and one of the hallway walls up here. Today I have to do the other wall and then I'm leaving the rest until later. I'm painted out. Totally....every ounce of my body hurts. So yeah, I'm DONE. I need to do the kids rooms, but after all of this painting their rooms will be easier. Kennedy needs new bedding and a new room makeover...but at this point..I just can't think about it. Maybe the weekend Fabe and I will do the bonus room...and then we are DONE...until the bedrooms, but they can wait.

Other then that, thats all I have been doing. Mack is going to the lake with my mom this weekend, Kennedy doesn't want to go. So, it will just be the 3 of us.

Well I gotta run to Home Depot and get more tape and tray liners..so I will talk to you guys later.

I need to get my camera software installed, then I will show off the new paint job!

Tara

No comments: