Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday...

Today felt like a long day...it was a good day though. At 9:30am the lady from the dayhome agency came, and we did the walk through of the house. Everything was good, some minor 'safety' things to do, but nothing major (put the wine away, door handle thingy's,etc). So it was good. I was really, really excited when she left. The whole idea of doing something that I love (working with kids) and also being able to be at home for my children afterschool is just great! She was thinking how many children I can take with my children being school aged...I was like 'oh no no no, I'm going to take 2 and go from there'. It doesn't matter the amount of money that I could earn. I'm not doing this for the money...well I mean, sure for somewhat of an income but it certainly isn't going to get me rich. I do love children...and I love the combination that this will offer me :o) I went shopping after she left. I bought tons of toys at Goodwill (awesome ones!) and then went to Walmart to try to find those door knob thingys, Canadian Tire, Zellers and then Ikea. I can't find those door knob thingys ANYwhere!!!! I'm needing to buy one more baby gate, for my own comfort...one for top and bottoms of stairs.

Update-the mom with the 3 month old called!!!!! She is coming Wednesday!!! I'm excited!!!!

Tonight I am going to see the movie "the women" with my friend. So that will be nice. Tomorrow, I'm going to be meeting with the 11month old mommy. Now I feel bad...as I would rather the 3 month old. But oh well, we'll see!!!Then I only wanna take 1 more child...3-4 year old. Then I am set !!!!

Well anyhow, I gotta go clean up from Supper

Did I tell ya that my newest diet...is Nutrisystem?? Yup...day 3 now...and the food IS SO good!!!! So far, I have not eaten anything that I hated...thats good :o)

Well Gotta run!

No comments: