Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday!

Hello all :o)

Today was ANOTHER great day! I went to my friend new house once the kids got off to school. We had to measure for her blinds and then wait for the furnace guy (but it was actually a lady-we were waiting for man...how sterotypical!). She got her 20,000.00 quote!!!!! Thats what happens when you buy a house with 2 furnaces (a HUGE house!) Then, I stopped at Sobeys got some food that I needed...then came home. Didn't get too much done, as much as I wanted. But oh well, tomorrow I will. Then I cut up the left over chicken breast and threw it into a frying pan and added some spices, etc and then made some brown rice and veggies on the side. I ate chicken dumplings from Nutrisystem. Saturday will be my weigh in. Its been great so far!

Then, I got Kennedy. Came home. Decided to paint the trim on the shed and the door (that Bandit scratches when he wants to come in) so I did that....knock that one off my 'to do' list.

Kennedy's outside, Mack just came in...Fabe isn't home yet...he's been working later as there is SO much work so he's been taking on more work.

Oh yeah- Kennedy and I took Bandit to the dog park. I brought my camera and got some really nice shots of her with the beautiful fall colors! I need to get Mack done too...and some of them together!

Tomorrow, I wanna get to Goodwill, Micheals and then a good cleaning of the house...

Not sure what we are going to do for the weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey - I saw your dayhome advertisment at Safeway today! looks good! There was also a person selling baby stuff on the board too. (playpens, stroller etc) Not sure what you need for the little ones.

Have you filled your 2 spaces?

Cheerios_Addict said...

Too bad you didn't live North - you could have my two. :)

I don't know where you find your energy...you are always on the go!