Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Frrrrriday!!!!!

Yeah!!!! I love the weekends, the thought of sleeping in is just SO nice!

Today I got the kids off to school, jumped in the shower and then went go Goodwill. Again, bought some really good stuff. I'm very particular about the stuff that I buy from there, and this stuff is ALL really really good. I'm going to fill up the kitchen sinks and get them really clean (a tiny bit of bleach then rinsed really well and then air dry!) Good ole' daycare standards (lol!) Then I went to Walmart, got pics done! Then, I went to Blockbuster to try to find Wii Fit from there, no luck but I returned the movies from the week that we were at the lake (gotta LOVE no late fees!). Then I came home. I was STARVING when I got here..so I ate. Checked in on my emails, etc. I'm going to go wash the toys. This morning I got some cleaning done but not the bathrooms...well the mainfloor one I did. I still have our 2 to do. I will do them tonight. Since I mopped Wed. I'm good until Monday...I like to relax a bit on the weekends. The laundry is COMPLETELY done...I love that. I folded socks and underwear and put them all away.

My house is So quiet! I don't have the tv on during the day, ever. When the dayhome agency lady suggested that kids might want to play video games (!!!) I was shocked. I'm not much a tv'er. I like to lay in bed only to watch it. And when preparing supper I like to 'listen' to Dr.Phil but thats about it. I don't ever watch it during the day, sometimes I think "I should relax today and watch something on the tv" nope. I can't do it....its just me. How I grew up. I am only looking forward to Desperate Housewives and thats it. Its just me, my mom is the same...so I got it from her. I do wish that I 'enjoyed' something on tv...but there isn't really much that I am into..

No comments: