Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I realized how boring my blog is getting...

Sorry...since we reformatted this computer its been crappy trying to get everything back to normal. The printer STILL does NOT work...when I hook up my camera...nothing works. Its crappy! One day...soon ;o)

Today is Wednesday, I'm finished most of the dayhome stuff that I needed to do. I have to run to the store and buy a few more things (more outlet covers and 2 more door know covers). I brought in my sisters old high chair from the garage that she was going to give to Amanda...but Amanda only wants brand new (picky girl!). So I grabbed the opportunity..as its very nice. So I cleaned it all down/up. I *tried* to put together the new bouncy chair I bought from Zellers last night...no such luck!!!Leave it for Fabe. I got rid of the wine that was stored in the wine racks...we can't have it out anymore...into the garage fridge it goes...and arranged the stuff in the new diaper bag....my mom brought over my bassinette. I got it when Mack was born then I used it for Kennedy then my sister used it for both of her boys...then Amanda...its the family one...so I'm using it for only the month...then I will switch over to the playpen...

I'm getting really excited to be over the set up part and just have a couple little ones around here again :o) My nephews are going to be thrilled when they come to aunties house again, since I have TOYS now...poor kids. Aunty just always had a pretty house...now I have bins and tons of toys in the basement and baskets on each level....things will gradually move up and around..I'm not going to worry about toys as they are easy enough to pick up...

Well, I have the chicken marinating in the fridge. Its Chicken Oregeno...you use 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 tbsp oregno and 1 tsp of garlic salt...marinate for 4 hrs then bake for 1 hour at 350. Never tried it....new recipe...from the cookbook. Not sure what kind of side dish yet though (hmmm) maybe rice or a pasta...with brussel sprouts!

Nutrisystem is going really good. I think I'm down about 6 pds...in 1.5 weeks. Its soooooo easy...I love that its all packaged and ready to go. Nothing to think about...nothing to calculate...just easy. And the food....yummmmyyy!!!!! I belong to small facebook group from LPers who are on it...its really suppotive for one another. We are ALL doing good. We check in everyday and share what we ate and what not. Pretty good!

I have to go get ready, Kennedy has a dr's appt at the U of A for 2:30pm but I have some stops to make first...

Tara

1 comment:

Mamma Schmoo said...

Sounds like things are going well over there!! It must be so exciting to be starting a new venture!! :)