Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm miserable.

I am so miserable today. I'm just done with this place. Its nice outside and I am feeling sorry for KEnnedy and myself being in here. I am thankful that I was able to go to watch Mack at soccer last night but other then that...I'm just frickin crabby.

I snapped at Fabe...

I needed some time. So I took time to leave Kennedy at the Beach (playroom) and school. It was good there. It is nice being there for the kids here. It takes some time at least...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~~~Hugs~~~~

Jane said...

Oh Tara I'm so sorry. It's probably no help but you're half way there - a week has gone now! Kennedy was admitted a week tomorrow!

I can't imagine how hard this is for you all. I hope the next week goes fast for you all and you are all home together again soon.

I'm sure Fabe understands that you are all under so much stress and when we are under stress we take it out on those we are closest too ;)

joanne said...

Hugs to you Tara. and of course Kennedy, Mack and Fabe. all of you....