Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, May 16, 2008

Maybe a baby????

We'll see...

Amanda woke me up at 8am saying that she has been having contractions since 4:30am...but very irregular. So she has been writing them down since then, and they are anywhere from 5-12 mins apart...so we are just waiting to see what way it gonna go. We did a big walk last night...so maybe that helped. I made her walk...otherwise she just sits on the couch all day. So we walked for slurpees (I had a Crystal Light one!!)....

Anyhow, we'll see....

Tara

3 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

Who sells crystal light slurpees???

Jane said...

Lol Susan - you can get them at 7-11's - maybe Macs? not sure but 7-11's sell them :)

Tara thats so exciting :) can't wait to see an update :) thinking of you all :) Please wish her luck and let her know that there are lots of people thinking of her and her baby :)

Cfmommy said...

They have them at Esso too...0 points!!!!

:o)

I don't know whats going on with her...she is able to be up cleaning a bit and still smiles and talks through the contractions...hard to know...really...we're still at home...so we;ll see...thanks!