Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sad.

I feel so sad and depressed. Kennedy has been admitted in to the hospital. She has been balwing non stop that she doesn't want to go...it breaks my heart to see her like this...

Anyhow. There are no beds (as of 5pm today) and they said that it will be a 6 hour wait. The dr just said rather then doing the waiting game tonight to take her home, pack her up and sleep well and we'll wait tomorrow...lovely.

I just want to break down and cry...I have been holding in my tears and I just want to go into bed and cry myself to sleep...its so stressful on the WHOLE family when this happens...

Anyhow, I just wanted to update and I don't think that I will be around a whole lot so I may not update too often (depends if there is internet nearby or not!). So much for her soccer...I have to try to balance Mack's soccer (and seeing him), the house, and the dog. Great...oh yeah and work...ugh.

Anyhow...Fabe can't even take time off as he just started his new job. So its just me, me, me and me...great.

I feel sick so I just wanna go.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh no!!! poor Kennedy!!! poor you!{{{{hugs}}}} she must really be having a hard time huh? is it the Stollery she has to go to or G.N?
I will keep her in my thoughts! How long will they have to keep her in?

Cfmommy said...

I WISH so bad it was the GN but its not...its the Stollery as they are more equipped to deal with these meds and issues...it will be at least 2 weeks :o(

Jane said...

Awwww Tara I'm so sorry. Poor Little Kennedy! If you need anyone to dogsit while Kennedy is in hospital just let me know! Your little guy is welcome to come and be our house dog for a little while. Our other dogs are outside during the summer.

If you need anything let me know. I'll email you my number.

Sharon said...

awww poor kiddo!!! maybe she'll like some colouring pages, markers, treats to keep her busy???

I would be beside myself if my kids had to go in for 2 wks.

{{{hugs}}}

7jays said...

It is hard on the whole family. I can't even imagine going through it. (((((hugs))))) for you all.

I hope everything goes smoothly though and it clears up well. If there is anything you need, just ask............and I'll make sure Jane does it!!! LOL
Seriously, if you need something...

Char said...

Tara, please let me know if you need anything-I'm just a couple of blocks away from you.

I hope Kennedy has a speedy recovery.

joanne said...

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that Kennedy has been admitted into the hosptial. Keep us updated when you can and hopeing that it is a very short visit for Kennedy. Hugs.......

D said...

Keeping your family in my thoughts.

Kylie's Mom said...

Aw, I'm so so sorry. Poor Kennedy...what a hard thing for a little kid to be put through. I can hear how sad you are in that post...

kenspicer said...

Thinking of you and Kennedy, and hope for a speedy recovery,from many miles away,Jane's Mum and Dad in the UK.

Jennifer said...

Your family is in our thoughts...