Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday....

Got the call from Kennedy's school to pick her up. Her tummy was sore...so I picked her up at 11:30am then came home with her. She ate and felt a bit better but her cough is horrible. So she had her machine and relaxed the rest of the day. Amanda is here now...she is feeling sick today. She came to Macks soccer practice and went on the swings so she might not have been able to stomach that. Anyhow, she is here for a few days at least. We are thinking that if she didn't have baby by the weekend we will chance it and go to the lake (not with her!) but if she goes into labor then worse comes to worse I will have to drive back from Lac La Biche...2.5 hours and I am sure she won't have the baby by then...maybe :o) She's finally looking like she is close to due...although at soccer one of the moms was SHOCKED she was due in a week...it was pretty funny.

Tomorrow, I am going to work. Kennedy has soccer practice however I'm not sure if she will go or not, her cough is really pretty bad. I called the dr's today actually for another reason to find out when her bone densitity test and then I mentioned that she has a cough. So, my only concern is not being on oral antibiotics at least if she was on Biaxin or something then I would feel better. I have a feeling we might need to go see dr on Wednesday so that will be fun getting that off work...then Friday...but I will just say ;o) "well I can take this week off if you would rather" that pretty much shuts them up...lol.

I walked today for 35 mins...it has been hard trying to get them in everyday but I have been doing it...I have walked everyday since last Thursday...pretty good...and even before that every 2nd day forsure...with Fabe away and soccer...it has been hard...but you gotta just make the time..and the rest falls into place...

Kennedy's turn to sleep in my bed tonight..but I can hear her hacking...so I hope that she doesn't cough all night...

Mack had a practice tonight. I was talking to one of the moms there. She is an amazing woman. She told me about the birth of her daughter 2 years ago...she was born at 7.5 months and lived for one month..she sounded beautiful. They only have one child now...just a son. And no more for them. They are from Morroco and I love hearing about her religion (Musluim)...so much 'bad' talk about that religion but ANY religion could be twisted. She didn't preach to me or anything ( I would be uncomfortable with that, with ANY religion) but she just told me about her country...I told her about the movie the Kite Runner and how it has inspired me to see people differently..its so easy to assume about other cultures but you should know where they have come from. On Friday one of my coworkers broke down telling me about her country Kosovo and how much they had back then...and here she lives in low income housing and works for nothing...and how Canada is just work, work, work and stress...its soooooo true. We are 'so' proud of this life though...sad really...

Anyhow, I gotta go to bed...

Tara

No comments: