Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday.

Smarty pants me totally missed that Monday was a holiday and I MISSED American Idol last night. I was bummed. First time I missed it...crappy. I will have to watch it tonight but still..just not the same...missing the final performances...ya know.

So, I am not sure if I am going to the job interview. For the future it makes sense but I mean for my children, should I let them down??? I dunno...scary...

Work is welll. Raining still today. I can't complain. People have lost their houses this past week due to NO rain so I'm in no spot to complain today about it...its good for the pee patches on my grass, thats all I know.

Today Kennedy has her follow up CF appt. Not sure what they will do about it, as she is still really sounding bad. In fact, for the first time in her life...running around at soccer last night actually was difficult for her..I don't know...and for the first time she has been complaining that its hard to breath... :o( Breaks my heart. I just wish I knew what it was...

Off that depressing topic.

Amanda is doing good still. She has been carting the baby around to the mall and what not...can't say I am fond of that being baby is only 3 days old But thats what young mommies do...I know that...she is proud of her baby. She's not getting much sleep anymore...baby is up quite a bit now. She is really a sweetie though. I have tons of pics BUT I have at least 150 of daycare pics son I don't want to upload daycare pics onto my computer...just in case I get hacked.

Anyhow, its 3pm and I gotta grab Kennedy from school and get her to the dr's office...

Update later....

Tara

No comments: