Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A catch up post.

Well today is Wednesday already. This week is FLYING by. Today Amanda had her check up, she is still here. She is not even dialated (lol) and her cervix is thinning. She gained 1.5 pounds which is good as she lost 2 last week. She is starting to get really uncomfortable, but she is so close so hopefully she uses this time to rest. She just said "I can't believe that I am 117 pds, this is the heaviest I have been in my life" (pllllleeeeeeaase!).

Work is work. Understaffed. As usual. Oh but the gov't DID invest money into daycare!!! Yeah. Actually it increases my pay by 1.54/hour as we are not accredited yet. BUT if we were, it would be like 3/hour more!!!! The level 3 top up from the gov't is now 6.66/hour...on top of the daycare wage...so thats pretty good...I'm happy for the fellow level 3'rs finally hitting the 20/hour-ish mark...yeah!!! I have to figure out mine, with my salary!!!

And, Kennedy is still hacking along. Today we went to the U of A appt. Her pulm dr was shocked at how tight her chest is. He let all of us (mack, me and Kennedy) listen on the stethescope...sounds horrible. A total wheeze...horrible. So he told me every 4 hours she needs ventolin. And, gave her a prescription for Prednisone. Which will be fun...she was on it once before and it was horrible how HYPER she was..great. But whatever. We go back in a week...its good its NOT an infection tho...thankfully. He said, if she didn't look as good as she looked he would say that she is having an asthma attack...it was THAT bad. So I have to tell school that I will give it at 7, they need to give it at 11 and then 3pm...I'm going to set my alarm clock too...3am, 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm, 11pm, 3am...etc...oh well. He said no soccer, running and campfire smoke...he is actually worried she can have a full blown attack...scary.

Tomorrow is great. Its Thursday...early day...and 'my' Friday as I don't work Friday....yeah!!!!!!Then the long long long weekend...LOVE IT!

Well gotta get Kennedy in...

night

3 comments:

7jays said...

Oh my. I hope Kennedy gets better soon. It must be a constant worry for you. At least that is one soccer night you can miss!

With her not allowed being around campfire smoke, are you still going to go to the lake lot this weekend?

Cfmommy said...

We are still gonna go but we will just nix the fire, I don't usually stay out too long anyhow as it gets so dark...it will be my mom out there and us and Fabe won't sit out by himself...so its okay..we'll just go to bed early. I think that we are just staying out for Saturday night and come back late Sunday with the trailer so we can FINALLY get the blinds ordered for it..(need to measure it).

Today she seems worse, but dr is wanting us to call back at 3pm as the Prednisone will kick in soon and should help her.

Thanks Val

Jane said...

Poor little girl! Just as the nice weather arrives and she will want to be enjoying it all and enjoying her soccer! I hope she feels much better soon!

Enjoy the long weekend!

Oh to be 117 lbs at my heaviest lol!