Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday...

I have a few mins so I thought that I would update a little.

Friday, I was utterly tired. I crawled into bed at 9:30pm and was fast asleep by 11pm. At 10pm I watch Cops everynight now then Beach Patrol after it...then the 1st few mins of the news...Kenendy got into bed with me. Fabe was at the neighbors garage celebrating his last day of Shaw...and no more working weekends...he got in late. He moved Kennedy into her own bed, Mack is gone for a sleepover (again). I slept in only until 9am. I cleaned the mainfloor, mopped, etc laundry...blah blah blah. But I knew that I should get it done before the day turned nice so I could be outside...

I went out about noon..picked up Mack from sleepover and took him downtown to a birthday party...drove back home. Put grass seed on the bad spots in the yard...watered it...etc. Then Fabe went down and picked up Mack...who made plans for another sleepover...Fabe dropped him off. Kennedy has been outside the WHOLE day as well. They dragged out the blow up trampoline bouncy thing and they have been playing on that and the trampoline. I ran out at 6pm to pick up Macks soccer jersey from his coach, who was VERY disorganized...so I offered my services to him (lol!) and said that I will take on arranging practices and calling and emailing people AKA "team manager" but I call myself a 'helper'. So I set up practice dates of Mondays at the field near my house (of course) because thats what happens when you are a VOLUNTEER. I followed him to his house (which is near my house) and got the team names and so on. I am going to photocopy stuff on Monday (at work) and organize a binder for him and I. Then I came home...went for a 50 mins walk (again)...and now the neighbors are waiting for us well Fabe to BBQ some steaks to go with their beer. Its gonna be a party around her tongiht...yeah! I told Kennedy we will have a fire...and roast marshmallows.

So busy...so now we have soccer Monday and tutor, Tuesday soccer for both kids, Wed nights is Weight Watchers, Thursdays soccer for both kids...then Friday is nothing...thankfully. I'm trying to keep my weekends open and get some lake time in..my mom is there this weeeknd and said it is beautiful there...I wish I was there.

Weight Watchers is going really good, I lost another 2.6 so I am down over 6 pds in 2 weeks :o) Today I ate well...but I am going to use some of my flex points tongiht and have a drink. Plus I have been walking everynight and not using my activity points so I'm sure its okay...I weigh in 1 day earlier this week as I had to switch over from Thursday (soccer) to Wed's. As long as I loose something, then I am okay.

Work is crazy. Some changes going on...but good ones :o)

Can't wait until the end of June...pure summer fun with the kids...I can't wait to spend the WHOLE summer with them :o)

Anyhow, better go...everyone is outside...and I look snobby sitting in.

3 comments:

7jays said...

You are doing great on the weight loss. WTG!!

All summer off! Whoohoo! ??want to do some respite? LOL - just what you want, two weeks of a monster when you are on holidays!! LOL
I would love to meet up with you at the lake if you do make your camp trip to Miquelon. We are so close to it. Jane and I have gone there often with the kids for the afternoon!

Jane said...

OMG yes Miquelon is fab - I am planning to camp there often this Summer :) Val I loved meeting you there last year :) We have to do that again this year!

Congrats on the weightloss Tara :) Keep it up you loser!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good job at WW! I love flex points, they let you live life! I find if I don't add my activity points and use them I don't loose, just the way my body works.

How is Amanda doing?