Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long Weekend.

Well it was a great long weekend. Friday-was spent cleaning and trying to determine if Amanda was in labor (lol). Then, Saturday was spent at the hospital in the morning to visit her and baby..then she got discharged. So we went downtown and got her stuff for her apartment...as she didn't bring any baby stuff to my house. Plus in the morning I went and bought her a carseat/stroller combo, its amazing how NICE these things are now a days for babies...wow! She was happy with it as she has a matching diaper bag (I didn't know it) so it worked out perfect. Anyhow, I finally got home at about 4pm from doing all that with her...she asked me to watch Kaiya so she can sleep, so I did that for a few hours. Woke her up at close to 8pm...she was well rested. Her first night went well. Sunday we WERE going to paint the fence but it was really windy and I didn't want 'crap' blowing on to it so we decided at 10am to head to the lake and at least get the trailer. So off to the lake we went. We got there about 4pm after loading the truck up with the kids quads and lots of water and 'stuff'. At least thats all out there...phew! We brought back the trailer...so thats on my 'to do' list now..clean it. Ugh. More work. Monday were painted the fence (A HUGE project off my to do list!) it looks soooo much better now. Now, I just can work on gardening and getting the patch spots to grow in. But I am very glad that its done...also the deck needs to be stained...but it won't take 9 hours like the fence did...my blisters on my hands!!!! Ouch! Then we bbq'd burgers...I ate like CRAP this weekend. And no walking. So tomorrow I am expecting a small gain...crappy! But I will be right back on track today...forsure. I am NO where near ready to resort back to my old eating habits.

Today, I work all day. Tomorrow, I work until 3pm as Kennedy has a follow up appt for her asthma issues from last week. She is still very, very wheezy. But at least we get checked out and I am going to ask for an xray to ensure its not an infection. Thursday I have (another) interview with Children's Services....ugh. I want the job really, really bad. Its the one that I was interviewed for last year BUT now I have plans for the summer off...what to do?!?!?!?!?! The kids will be so sad if I worked this summer now...BUT the job is my 'dream' job AND has a very good future for me...ugh!!!!!!

Anyhow, its 7:10am and I gotta start the morning rush hour.

Have a great day!

Tara

ps-thanks for the congrats about Amanda....and she is doing really well thus far.

1 comment:

7jays said...

wow, that is a busy weekend. Hope you enjoyed it at least!!

where will you be working if you get the job? Good luck with it!