Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today I feel a bit better!

Last night I slept like crap. But today I feel a little bit better anyhow. I don't have headache upon wake up, so thats always a good thing :o)

I went with a friend who is trying to buy a house, to look at 'her' house she loves. It was very nice. Then I grabbed the kids McD's and they go the order all wrong..called and complained...refused a free combo (last thing we need!) but wanted to tell them that they should let the kid at the order window know that hotcakes don't come with big breakfast's like he said, nor do hashbrowns...THIS IS WHY I NEVER GO THERE!!!! She's like 'do you want a free combo?" I was very polite and said that is not the reason to me calling...just that he misinformed me (and probably others) and she said "this is his 2nd day on the job" to which I suggested having another person with him as he isn't sure about the products. She thanked me...normally I wouldn't care...but Kennedy doesn't eat eggs from there...she only like pancakes..which he told me comes with a big breakfast...anyhow...I was 'pissed' off but still it was rather annoying getting something else...

Today, I will be getting the kids to help me tidy what we can. I don't want to use too much energy as I want to save it for tonight....its clothing club and my 2 frineds are coming too. So thats nice.

So I have to muster up enough energy to tidy a little bit...then I will go drop off the kids at my Mil's house for the night...come back...rest a little. Then I will get ready. I have to be there at 8pm...not sure how late I will beable to make it too. I will try.

Tomorrow, again...try to tidy what I can. I will be pretty stuck though if I don't get lots done...as my sister and her nanny and the kids come down on Tuesday...and I want the house clean-clean. So I will have to force myself tomorrow...Monday..work...then clean. Tuesday they will all be here. The week will be busy at work and at home...they are all here until Saturday. My sisters nanny is gonna watch the kids (ours) for teachers convention...so thats good. Then next Sunday will be spent...cleaning from them being here (it really never ends does it..) thankfully we have a spare room and a basement which we NEVER use so it can sit...without bothering me too much.

Anyhow, I better go start something...so I can rest later.

Have a great Saturday!

Tara

No comments: