Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday!

Yeah for me, I STILL have Monday and Tuesday off!

Today was another great day! I woke up at 9:30am and had some breaky. We were out of eggs (I wanted scrambled ones, my staple for the South Beach!) so I had some pieces of turkey breast, v-8 and thankfully there were 2 hard boiled ones from yesturday so I had them! Yummy! Then I mopped the main floor (was pretty sticky from something in the kitchen so I just did it all). Then I jumped in the shower. Kennedy has been BEGGING me for a chalkboard for sooo long. She loves to play 'school' so we made plans to go to Ikea. Which we needed to go there anyhow for Mack's new bed. So Kennedy and I went. Got her an easel (one side chalk board and the other dry erase), Bandit a new dog bed and Mack a new bed. I couldn't get the one piece into my car and so I called Fabe but he was already in the parking lot..he knew it wouldn't fit! So we loaded that up. Then Kennedy needed chalk and dry erase markers so we went to the new Staples on 17th street. Then while there I figured I should ask Mack (who was with Fabe) if he needs any school supplies..sure enough. And so did Kennedy. THEN, we went to Sobeys got (eggs) and some grocereis. Then, Blockbuster...2 movies. Then home, where I talked with my neighbor for 1 hour while our girls played together. My mom came to pick up Mack as they have a thing at the Jubillee tonight together. She brought Pizza over...we fed everyone (Mack had a friend over here too!) so everyone ate. Mack and mom left. Rikki stayed here. And I still have 3 little girls in here! (Kennedy and 2 friends). They have been busy playing in her room..really well together..which is amazing as usually the 3 of them fight while all together.

Fabe and I had chicken breast, which I cut up and added it to my salad, feta cheese and some dressing. Its was yummy!

Today I had to break and weigh my self...(wasn't going to until Tuesday, 1 week on it) but I did today and I have lost 5 pounds!!!!! Yeah!!!!6 days done...I'm planning to stay on the phase 1 for more then 2 weeks...hopefully 3-4 weeks. As soon as I feel that I am 'bored' then I will change it up. But phase 1 is the most loss. SO many people have lost big amounts of weight...(thanks Val for commenting about it too, its inspiring! How long did it take???) the more I read about carbs the more I think 'wow, they aren't good for me...I have been eating waaaaay to much of them'.

Well, anyhow. Gotta do the bed while Mack is out with my mom. I'm looking forward to my moving "The Ex"

Not sure whats up for tomorrow but we will see :o)

Tara

1 comment:

7jays said...

I was on it from April till June. I did phase one for only the two weeks. I still lost about 4 lbs a week on phase 2.
Carbs are good for you if they are the right carbs!!

I really need to get back onto the diet! Maybe reading your blog will inspire me!