Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I don't really like Valentines day. Honestly, you should celebrate love all year round. Thats how I view it. Plus, I feel sorry for those who don't have a 'valentine'. And I don't like the whole candy-grams/Valentines...I feel sorry for the less popular kids who don't get anything...Thankfully in school I was popular enough to have gotten stuff (Candy-grams) but I still secretly stressed that I wouldn't get one...but there WERE people who ended up not getting any :( I hated that. I mean, okay so your not popular. But your okay with that. And you don't have alot of friends, kids know you don't. Do you REALLY need to confirm it with not getting any Candy-grams? Sooooo, anyhow. I told Mack about it, and he was like "I would just send myself some then" but thats not the point. Its not a matter of what everyone else sees, its a matter of your feelings. You would be sad. So many kids use to skip Valentines Day because the thought of them not getting anything was too much for them :o( how sad. So next year, in junior high Mack will be not just sending friends candy-grams he will send every single person in his class one...just to make sure that EVERYone gets one..all or none for us.

Anyhow, I bought the kids a card and Mack some choclate and Kennedy a little puppy (she hates choclate!) and Fabe a card. Fabe was sleeping when I left for work today...but a very teary eyed him called later...the phrase of "I know you sacrafice your time with us for work, to provide a good life for us...and I thank you" he was so happy/sad/emotional about it..but its true. he works LONG days...where SO many other men wouldn't keep that job...he does. And has done it for so long now...because he knows it takes care of us...but he misses out on us so much...we won't gift each other because I already spent 30.00 on cards and crap for the kids...I refuse to 'waste' more on Valentines Day.

Here's to a HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: