Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, February 25, 2008

Tara's 30 things!

Seems like everyone else is doing it, so why not me?

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Okay, I can deal with it...then go to my car and cry then phone Fabe.

2. Do you trust all of your friends? Nope.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Yes.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Yes

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yes, we keep a change bucket in the bedroom...has at least 100.00 in coins

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Carla...because she is gradutating in 3 months as an OB/Gyn!!!!!Way to go!!!

7.What naughty word do you use too often? Shit!Driving, thinking, shopping, etc...I say 'shit!'

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? A few people, some friends and my parents but forsure Fabe.

9. What’s your most favorite scar? Hmmmm, I guess the one on my face where I got a mole cut out (but you cant' really see it anymore) but I was very self-conscious about it as a teen and wouldn't wear my hair in a ponytail because of it....once it got removed and cut out...I wore my hair up with so much happiness!

. 10. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Sept 2007

11. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? physically-teeth. And, personality for the non-physical attributes

12. Fill in the blank. I love finding a bargain!

13. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Getting the house totally organized and LABELLED!!!!


14. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? Well of course, Fabe and my family....hoping that they would be there but I would call my friends after that.


. 15. Where was your favorite picture taken? Cuba....but I was really, really sunburnt!

16. What’s your middle name? Lee

17. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? I have so much to do before my company arrives tomorrow night!! Why am I doing this right now??? And the dog needs a walk, Kennedy needs a bath...I need to pack the kids's lunches....etc..etc...

18. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Not letting my self get this size :o(

19. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? We had 2 friends as witnesses at our wedding...Lisa and Patty.

20. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, red shirt and socks.

21. Ever had a bar fight? Nope.

22. Who knows you the best? Fabe and my mom.

23. Did you buy something today? Yes, I did. I stocked up on ziplock bags, cling wrap, alum foil and a Orlando for Dummies book from Save on Foods :o)

24. Did you get in a fight with someone today? No, wow. Its a true miracle.

25. When is the last time you had a massage? A real one, never. A husband-one...a few nights ago.

26. Last person to see you cry? Fabe

27. Who made you cry? A movie

28. What was the last TV show you watched? Cops-Saturday night....

29. Who was the last person you hung out with? my clothing club ladies on Saturday night.

30. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else’s diary? Yup, my sisters :o) when I was little, of course!!!!

No comments: