Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back at work!

Well today I feel like crap. My throat is killing, when I sneeze it really hurts...my nose is getting plugged up..ugh.

Anyhow, I don't really feel like being here today. Also, right after school (4:30) Kennedy has gymnastics, which I have to run too. Then mack has soccer...crazzy day! Tomorrow is good, but the new tutor is coming...so still. Thankfully the weekend is almost here already! Yeah me! No plans yet for the weekend...so we'll see. Actually THIS weekend IS clothing club. My friend is gonna join us at the lounge. I'm almost done CC...its been fun. I just wish that I could have gone more...with Fabe's hours is been hard.

Today I wore a black velour track suit to work (I know, lazzzy) but when I got here my boss said "you have a meeting today to go to" I was like 'no I'm not!" look at what I am wearing....!!!!...so I didn't go.

I will work until about 3:30pm. 5 more hours!

Ouch- just sneezed...owie!!!!!

Well I am happy to say that I lost 6 pounds in one week on the South Beach! I'm sticking to this! I can't believe that Val (she commented!) lost 40 pounds from April-June!!! Omg!!!!Wow!!! I'm thinking that I will try to do phase 1 for one extra week then start with phase 2. With me being sick, and not liking swallowing...I'm only eating about 2 meals a day..so we'll see. A friend lost 50 pounds in 4 months...and she has kept it off over a year. I like that I don't have to count everything and that I'm never hungry!!!

Well, I better go...why does my ear hurt when I swallow?? ugh!

Tara

1 comment:

joanne said...

Tara, I hope that you can nip your flu (cold) in the butt before you are not feeling any worse.