Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Busy but GREAT day!!!

Today was a great day!

I took Kennedy to her party at the Ramada Inn waterpark. Then, to kill time while waiting to pick her up Fabe and I ventured across the street to the new development where there is a lake going in..and new houses and we talked to them about the new plans...I like to be updated with what is up in the neighborhood...then I went and picked up Kennedy. Mack had soccer on the east side at 3 so he took him there (and Mack's friend). Kennedy and I meanwhile met up with my friend and her kids at Chucky Cheese's for a while. THEN, we met up with Fabe and Mack and friend at Pizza Hut where mack's soccer wind up was being held. Talked with the moms there for a while. Then, (stupid me) thinking that tonight was clothing club...I came home and got ready to go out. Then I spoke on the phone to someone else in clothing club and she told me it was not tonight....DUUUH! SO, I went BACK to Pizza Hut and visited with the parents again. Now Fabe ran to Canadian Tire and I'm here with the kids. I still have the movie Nanny Diaries to watch so I will do that...the kids have to go to bed early tonight as Mack's friends mom said if he is going to stay overnight again then he has to go to bed at 10:00. And since they were up until close to 4am, this isn't going to hurt them!!!!

Tomorrow, is LESS busy :o)

I would like to drive out to 'our acreage' and look at the condition of it since its not dark out. We will decide if we will offer more then the last offer that was refused...depends on how bad we want it...so we will do that...maybe go for a drive (the kids hate it, but oh well). Maybe go skiing....not sure!

I love that I am STILL off for 3 more days!!!

I have completed 5 days of the south beach diet and I FEEL SOOO GREAT!!!!! No carbs (rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, etc) and wow-I really do feel good. I don't think that I have lost anything but I was such a carb-o-holic and I tend to gain weight in the tummy area (high carbs!) so this is good for me...I will try to stick to it....I feel really really good and not the least bit hungry!

Well, anyhow.

Off to watch a movie.

I have taken NO pics lately! My camera battery is still dead so I will be charging it tomorrow and hopefully get some uploaded.

Tara

1 comment:

7jays said...

Tara, glad you are loving the SB diet. I did it three years ago and lost amost 40lbs. I still have kept most of it off too. I really need to get back onto it. Good Luck!