Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 21, 2008

omg, I'm dying....slowly...

Here I am at home...sun shining through the windows and I 'm sick. Like pretty sick!

I'm a baby when I get sick, I know that. But its not that often....for 1 week now I have been thinking "okay its coming" then I felt fine. We have 2 kids in the hospital with this. Obviously something from daycare...ugh!!!

I can't swallow, I can hardly talk, I cough, my nose it totally plugged, my head is pounding...

I dropped the kids are the bus at 8:05, crawled back into bed...and slept until 1:30....could've slept lonoger...but thought I won't be able to sleep tonight...

Tara

4 comments:

Sharon said...

You should probably get checked out for strep throat, as a few mom's at school have it.

Jane said...

GARLIC......make yourself some bruschetta and get your fill of raw garlic ;)

joanne said...

Tara, I hope today that you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully you will have a quiet weekend to rest.

Kylie's Mom said...

Ugh, sounds awful! Hope you're feeling better soon.