Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, February 22, 2008

A little spurt of energy....

Omg. I have been sick. I sound like crap, my throat is sore! But I won't complain as my last post summed it up. But I am sick. Pretty sick.

Today I HAD to go to work, so I went there in the afternoon for a meeting..that I couldn't miss. Did that, came home. It killed me getting up, showering and going out. Ugh...so I have been on the couch since 5:15 now. Its 3 hours later and I am here. I am taking some old antibiotics left over (lol)...so hopefully that helps. I have a slight fever now...which is weird for me. So I thought that I better take something. Tomorrow, I am sleeping in. And I have to go to clothing club...so I will do nothing all day and then save my energy for tomorrow night...even if I go for a little while. The kids are going to Joans house (MIL'S) for the night..so I can relax Sunday too. Work this week will be hard, but I have to be there...so I have to be better by Monday....or at least be able to function.

I don't do well sick. There is just too much to get done..and I don't have time to be sick. I wanna clean my house. I have so much stuff that I wanna do. Kennedy's room needs to be revamped...totally. She has had the same bedding since she was 2 years old. I would rather not buy a new bedroom suite until she is 10...so I need to find a canopy bedding set that is a bit older of age. I mean her current one is nice...nothing baby-ish...but she wants something older. Some things I am not ready to part with...but why hold onto it :o(

Anyhow...getting dizzy...

Tara

No comments: