Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 28, 2008

hi!

Hello!

So things are good. Busy at work this week, as expected. And I hate when it gets near tax season as EVERYONE needs a tax receipt. Anyhow, its rather annoying..but I know its necessary!

So my sister made it down, safe and sound. Her little guy, Matthew is suffering with a double ear infection which made for a grumpy ride down. And he didn't sleep good...but last night he only woke up once, for a drink. So that was good. My sister checked in to a hotel last night, leaving her huge dog, Tanner and her boys with me....and her nanny! Which means, my children get childcare today and tomorrow :o) Kennedy LOVES the boys so really she is more of a helper then anything. Tonight, Mack has his tutor coming..which I am going to try to cancel as the house is just too busy! Maybe I will take the boys to the mall (indoor park) or something for a while...and give the nanny a break from them...tomorrow my sister comes back to my house to join us!

I have been working, coming home eating, going for a walk with the dogs, cleaning up and going to bed. Just living...I'm pretty pooped out. last night I even feel asleep to American Idol...crazzzzy!

Well I better run...

Tara

No comments: