Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, February 15, 2008

Lovely Day!!!

Today was just beautiful outside!

Right from the time we got home, we were busy! Today when I pulled up my neighbor was outside shovelling the sidewalk in front of our house (he is from across the street!) he always shovels our driveway with his quad...we love it! We treated him to a heating bar for his quad, and he was very happy! I spoke to him...they want us to do Vegas with them in March..I dunno. Then, the kids played out in the slush. I made supper...ate. Cleaned the main floor. Then, I met up with a friend. We went to Costco together...bought some summer clothes for the kids. Then, we hit Dollarama and inspired each other with 'you know what you can do with this?' and then we bought the stuff and later laughed that we won't even remember WHAT we SAID we would do with it. Then, I dropped her off. Oh and we grabbed a green tea each from Tim Hortons. I came home. Mack has a friend over night tonight. Kennedy and Fabe ran out...to his work. She loves going there with him. I took Bandit for a much needed walk today (he went yesturday but usually he goes when we get home). Now I am up here. Going to get my jammies on.

I am soooo thankful that I am off for 4 more days!!!!! Yeah for me!!!!

Tomorrow is a busy day...but still enjoyable.

Anyhow...until tomorrow!

Tara

No comments: