Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Long weekend!

I'm super happy that we have a long weekend this weekend. Plus, I took off Tuesday to have an exra-extra long weekend :o)

Our plans so far look like this;

Friday- I will clean the house and do laundry so that I don't have to do it on the weekend.

Saturday- Kennedy has a b-day at 12-3 Mack has soccer at 3:00. 4:30 we have a wind up party for his soccer at Pizza Hut. Then at night I'm going to clothing club, which will be at a lounge for karokee.

Sunday-sleep in!!!! Not sure what else...shop. Skiing, more then likely.

Monday- Not sure yet...skating maybe???

Tuesday- Kids have no school, so we may hit the space and science centre as they have been 'dying' to see the Imax.

Then it will be a short week :o)

We are closer and closer to spring!!!

No comments: