Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday!

I feel sooo much better. My sinuses are stuffed still...and my voice is still 'off' BUT I feel much better!!! I can at least function...thank you God!!!

Anyhow. Last night I went to Clothing Club...which was my turn to win! So now I getta host it at my house...in March...hmmm not sure what day yet! Anyhow, we had a really fun time. I didn't eating ANYTHING for supper last night so I got there and ordered a veggie platter and a diet Coke...yummy! Ate that...and I was fine!!!!! My goodness, I really hardly eat anymore... and I don't feel hungry! I mean, I am eating...healthy stuff...but wow..for how much I USE to eat to now..its going pretty good. Today I was 9.5 pounds down!!! Thats in 12day. I was hoping to be 13 down by the 2 weeks but I guess not. Anyhow, I am gonna do phase 1 again...your suppose to do it only for 2 weeks but you can do it longer and I am going too. I have lots to loose so why not?

Today I went to Walmart...bought crap...shoes, shoes and more shoes! Crazy! But I LOVE them! Then I went to Staples, bought a new cordless phone set (3 pack one!) we SOOOO need them...ifyou talk to me on the phone you will know that my phones ALWAYS are dying. So it was time. Then I bought, from my clothing club money (lol) a label maker!!! I wanted one for so long but thought 'nah'. So I bought a nice pretty one...I have completely labelled every spot in my pantry where everything belongs "veggie soup" "rice" lol...yeah...like that!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

Then I went to Sobeys..stocked up on everything that I need for the week. Thankfully the house is clean from yesturday with the kids helping. But we have TONS and tons of laudnry to put away...ugh. But if I don't get it done tongiht It will be done tomorrow night. Tuesday my company arrives. So I have food for them...Kennedy will move some of her toys down to the rec room for the kids to play with so her room doesn't get trashed...so thats good. And what else???? hmmmmm....

Fabe went to get the kids from his moms house...they will shower when they get home. Reminds me, I have to go clean the bath tub as I bathed Bandit and its dirty...and well, I don't exactly want them to bath in it!!!

I will take pics of my new pantry..I love it!!! Fabe opened it and said "oh-myyyyy-Gosh...wait until your sister sees this!" because my sister thinks that I am 'anal'...she is just soooo much messier then me. Her house is well, kept. But things are everywhere. I mean, its clean. But she is not a house cleaner..she loves her nanny for that :o)

Anyhow...this is now hours later and I left this on here...just came back to it.

The kids are finally in bed. They each made labels for their rooms "STAY OUT!"

Anyhow, everyone have a great week :o)

Tara

2 comments:

7jays said...

congrats on the weight loss!! Way to go!

joanne said...

Congrats on the weight loss and it is great to hear that you are feeling better.