Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday!

Well I decided to not work today. The last 2 days have been hard for me to adjust back to work (lol) and well, I worked later then normal as the kids aren't in school this week. And so my boss said its not a problem for me to take the day off. I am usually off Thursdays anyhow, but was going to work today for the morning as the kids aren't here. Last night they went to MIL's house for the night, actually 2 as I have to work tomorrow. Today I slept in until 9:30am. Got up, read the paper, had tea and cereal and then got ready for my WW. Well, I allowed myself a small gain of 2 pounds and went over. I gained 2.6 pounds in 2 weeks. Which I guess isn't 'that' bad but still a minor set back. But the only thing that matters is that I started back on WW on Tuesday and am right back on track! I have come to far to go backwards now! I bought 8 weeks of coupons today so I am set. Its been easy getting back on track. There is still SO much junk food in the cupboards but I am not tempted! I went out and bought all of my WW stuff I need to suceed and I am set! No cheat days anytime soon for me. Anyhow. After WW I went to Hughes to wash the SUV. Got it nice and pretty looking and cleaned out the junk and vaccuumed the interior and so on. I still have to give it a quick wipe down on the inside but its pretty much spotless! Then, I came home. AND AMLOST killed my friggin dog! He got into the bag of garbage...stupid us for leaving it out...but GRRRRRR!!!! ALL of the kitchen floor. So, I had to clean that all up and MOP the floor (again! Already did in on Monday!!!) then decided to clean the whole main floor...then, got ready. Got my camera and went for a HUGE walk...3rd day in a row of meeting my 20mins of walking a day goal...today was at least a 45 mins walk. Got some pics of 'stuff' too. Will post them later. Then, came home. Had some rice cakes and crystal light. And here I am. I will go change up the laundry and find my way into Kennedys horrible little room. Its sooooo messy!!!! And since they aren't here, I am cleaning it and making them spotless! I hate when their rooms are 'that' bad. So thats my plan. I have to go mail a parcel and get gas and Diet Pepsi. I will rent a moive later tonight and enjoy my quiet time before the weekend...and thats about it. After work, I will pick up the kids. And I told them we will go skiing on Saturday. Sunday will be spent preparing for back to school...and Monday is back to school and work. So thats about it :)

Tara

No comments: