Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, January 28, 2007

bad blogger!!!

I know. I suck at blogging. Here is Jane enjoying her holiday and STILL blogging!!! And she is newly married, congrats Jane :)

Not much new here. Well, okay a few things. First, I just send out a resume. I know, lol. Its with the school board though as and E.C.D developer. So its not much more paying better then my just...but the other things make it better. I am not 100% sure that I would even take it but you never know...so I just figure well I might as well apply and go from there. So yeah.

Also, last night was a late night. Yesturday was the LP Winter Celebration and it was FUN~ I met soooooo many new and GREAT ladies. Then, I came back to the south side and dropped off Kennedy with Fabe and went to Karokee with about 10 ladies. It was fun. But I ate B-A-D and omg....I was sick. I got home at 2:30 am and finally at 5:30 am I got up and took some gravol and finally felt better and was able to sleep. Ugh, it was bad. I just can't eat like I use too. Thats forsure. Which is good. But ugh.

Mack slept at a friends house last night, he is still there.

Kennedy went with my mom today for the day. So I am here alone. SHOULD be going grocery shopping. With no kids...or cleaning or something.

This weekend, my mommy is taking the kids to Fort Mac!!! Yeah for moi! AND, Fabe is off this weekend so we will get some time alone and sleep in together. Not sure what we will do but go out one night forsure.

We are going to Vegas April 1st...I can't wait :)

Anyhow.

TTYL!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Vegas sounds like so much fun - yay for you!!!!!

It's so sad that I am STILL blogging lol but my parents and Lloyds parents and my sisters would complain to me if I didn't blog from our holiday lol....my parents have already printed off a ton of pictures for my Nan lol!

Thank you for the wedding congrats :) When can we congratulate you and Fabe?????? In Vegas?????? huh???? huh???? lol!