Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

my weekend....

*** This post disappeared but ta-da its back ***


Some on slap me! I have been eating B-A-D! Its so hard tho. But yeah.Friday after work my mom picked up my kids from school and took them to a 4pm movie. I came home, took Bandit for a walk. Then I headed to my friends house for a sleepover. The kids were at my moms. Fabian was working then came home. There was the 4 of us girls. We did hand treatments and ate some food, played Desperate Housewives game and Mad Gab. We finally rented a movie off Pay Per View (which I managed to watch the first 20 mins of before I crashed!!) then we slept in until 10 am. Got ready, went for breakfast at Rosies (ate bad) then we went shopping to Urban Barn, Stokes, Pier 1, Home sense, etc...home stores. I bought all new bathroom stuff for my main bathrooms (HATED the yellow color in there) and did it now in gold and deep red...looks soooooo much better! Then, we got lattes ( bad) then shopped some more. Our last stop was Superstore where my friend bought coffee tables. My SUV was PACKED full! It was soo funny! But fun! Then, we were headed to her house and we decided to go for supper. Went to Boston Pizza (BAD!) and sat in the lounge for 3 hours just talking. It was so nice. Then, I dropped them off and came home. It was 9pm and the kids were already home. It was such a wonderful 24 hours!We didn't really do much last night. I showed Fabe all of my purchases and what not. Then, we watched a show on A & E on the KKK. How sick are they ?!?!?! Ugh. Then, we went to bed.Today, Sunday. Have done absolutely NOTHING! Fabe is getting ready to go pick up his truck from his friends shop and possibly go buy his 'big screen tv'. (eye roll). So when he leaves I will clean and get it some what decent around here. Fabe already has the meat ready for supper.Today I called like 10 hotels in Camrose to get a room booked for the BIG VALLEY JAMBOREE and they are ALREADY BOOKED!!!!! UGH!Well, gotta go!

No comments: