Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 01, 2007

Jasper!

Opps, the next pics should be here instead. But anyhow. This cabin I found nesstled up in a mountain...I had to switch my lens to get a better up close shot of it.



This hidden little cabin up in the mountain...had to switch lenes to get a better view of it...its so nice!

You can't even see where the pic
Just a mountain

I love this one too, how the ice looks.

Its amazing HOW far away these mountains are and my new lens caputured such a close up of them!
Love how the sky
Looks like a tornado...thingy!
I love this pic! I was trying to get the roads out them but then then they looked to pointed up. But I love the dark sky effect...

The day that they were all skiing to took to the highways and played around with my new lens that I got for Christmas from Fabe...it took close ups shots from sooo far away! Its a 50-200mm lens and I love it!
Bandit checking out the room...wondering where he is.

The livingroom which had patio doors out to our own little grassy area, it was perfect for letting the dog out to pee! The fireplace was a great touch and the smell of it was lovely!

The room had a full kitchen which was great! We prepared our own food everynight except 2 meals. It was so nice. It had everything that we needed.

On Boxing Day we headed off to Jasper! It was perfect roads! Our rooms was great! It had a bedrooms for the kids and we slept out in the living room on the fold out bed and fell asleep to the fire everynight. The kids and Fabe went skiing two days. It was a greeeat trip!

No comments: