Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Guess what?????

Guess what I did today?

Ohhh, (sigh) only booked a trip to Las Vegas for me and Fabe on April 1st-6th!!!! I am super happy!

My friend and her hubby were planning to go with another couple friend of theirs and since we were planning to go anyhow, we decided to go with them. Its funner when there are more. I mean, if it was just me and Fabe it would be more of a relaxing trip and for that I would rather be in Mexico or Cuba. But with 2 other (shoppers!!!) ladies then it will be great! The guys will have a blast too!

So, yes. Time to TOTTTAAALLLLYYYY get back on track. I eat good all day then come home and eat, eat, eat...but yeah. I am NOT goin there FAT! Its 2 months away, so I can loose 20 pounds if I work hard...which I totally want to. Then, only a few months until summer then a few more months until Flordia! So yeah, too many things to be FAT for :)

Plus, if I don't fit into any old summer clothes, well then..that means I just have to buy MORE clothes for me in a smaller size :) Yeah, for shopping!

Well, anyhow!

Just wanted to share!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Oooh so will there be a wedding ring next to that gorgeous engagement ring when you get back from Vegas????