Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 22, 2007

My weekend

Well, no pics to report! I am just too busy/lazy to download any! Anyhow, it was a great weekend. Friday Mack's friend came home from school with us and he slept over. In the morning his mom came early and got him. Then, we headed to the ski hill however when we got there Mack said he wasn't feeling well so he layed on the bench for a few hours! Kennedy skiied. Then, he felt better and ate lunch. We came home, got their stuff for a sleep over and Fabe's moms house. I dropped them off there. Came home. Relaxed.

Sunday, I slept in. Got up, showered and headed to the hospital and had a wonderful visit with Tina and Connor (omg, I love him!!!) and held him for a few HOURS (opps!) then, I headed to the west end and picked up the kids. We went to Sobeys so I could stock up on Weight Watchers stuff (gotta get back on track and today I did!) then came home. Mack did homework, they have bathes and bed time. HOWEVER, Fabe decided to pick up the new big screen TV so the kids were excited and well, they didn't get to sleep until after 11pm!!!!!!!

Woke up today, headed to work. Work was great. It was a very good work day :) Then, I left at 3pm. Tomorrow, is busy. I have a meeting with Community Options at 8:30am then another meeting at 9:30 am then work. THEN, a staff meeting at 6pm! Needless to say, I won't be home until LATE. Ugh. But there are ALOT of issues for me to address at the meeting so yeah so it will feel better when its all over with. Fabe is off tomorrow, so thankfully I don't have to worry about the kids.

Wednesday, is simple. dance class, gotta video tape her dance as its for a competition and its pretty hard.

Thursday, day off. Weight watchers...and then, shop for my LP stuff.

Friday, well its Friday.

Saturday, LP Winter Celebration!!!!

Sunday, who knows.

No comments: