Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hmmmmm

My thoughts at 12:37am!

Do I wanna go to Mexico on Friday with my mom and the kids for a super freakin cheap price!?!??!?!??!!

Should I get a different job?????

Go back to my old Social Work field?!?!?!???!

Why can't I sleep while the rest of the house is????

Why did my neighbors get a dog for Christmas and now they hate it and wanna get rid of it!!!???

How much weight will I loose by Thursday???? Will it at least be my 2.6 that I gained???

How is my co-worker who was sooo sick on Friday?????

I am so happy Kennedy has been so healthy this year since so many ppls children are sick!

And Mack, has been healthy as ever!!!

When will my period end? *and when it does, will I drop a pound*

Did I do okay on my points today and is 15 points enough to count as a childrens nugget combo and some of Kennedys fries???? (should be hey?)

Why is my right hand so freaking cold?????

Should I go wake up Fabe and tease him (knowing we can't do anything because of my period ANYHOW???) Yeah, I should

O.K

night.

No comments: