Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 22, 2007

Pedicure Sale!

My friend does Pedicures from her house in Mill Woods. She has a full 'spa' room set up and everything. Anyhow, I go to her now. No more expensive ones! Anyhow, I just got a sale flyer from her and OMG!!! If anyone wants her phone number to book, let me know! She already charges a total cheap price for her pedicures however they are now 50% off for a Valentines Day special! Tell your dh's that you want one! They are soooo good. She will do a full ped. (the works!) for 35.00 that includes feet and leg stuff and paraffin wax treatments! Or just a basic ped is only 20.00! I can't believe it! I am SOOOO booking! Anyhow. Email me if you want her phone number to book! taradee@shaw.ca

No comments: