Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, January 01, 2007

My nephews!

This is Matthew! The blonde of the family! For those who know my sister, she is dark. Her hubby is lighter then her but still we have no idea where this blonde haired-blue-eyed-baby came from! But he is soooooo cute! The way that he says "no" is to die for! He is 16 months old and talks like unbelieveable! He says "don't do that!" and "sad" and things like that! My sister has read to them from day one and being a teacher, she believes strongly in early literacy. Its obviously has paid off!


This is Braeden. He is 3.5 years old. He is so cute and so smart! He was born 7 weeks early and my sisters pregnancy with him was so stressful as he was in the NICU for weeks and she had to be flown down here and it was just a stress. But he is very healthy and happy :)

Well thankfully Christmas is over! I am sooooo happy that it is. I can finally get back on track, get the kids back on a routine and just focus on what needs to be done. Yeah!

These are my 2 nephews.It was lovely having them here and spending lots of time with them!

I love them!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

great pictures! my new ones are posted now! and congratulations on your engagement - beautiful ring!!