Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

not a whole lot new!

Sorry, I have been so horrible with updating lately. But yeah. Things have REAAAALLLLY slowed down since Christmas is over with (thank GOD) and life is back to normal. Its been a great few days. I worked late at work Monday and Tuesday as Fabe was off. And today getting off at 3pm was so nice. We didn't go to dance class tonight. Actually, its GREAT right now as BOTH of the kids are at the neighbors house...so I cleaned and did 2 loads of laundry already. Saves me from having to do it on my DAY OFF TOMORROW!!! I am *so* looking forward to it. Tomorrow, I have no real plans but take the kids to school. Go to WW and shopping then home again. WW should be pretty good actually as I have stuck to it very well. I think that I have already lost the 2.6 pds that I gained over Christmas. Which will make me very happy! I have then 40 pds to aim for. Which actually doesn't seem that bad anymore!!!! And 40 would get me pretty dang small but even 30 pds would be wonderful too :)

We hired an AWESOME lady at my work that started this week. She is excellent. I am *so* thrilled with her :) Sadly, one of my best staff is going back to school Feb 1st and will only beable to work 2 hours a day so we will need to hire AGAIN. Its soooo not early looking for a good staff. But hopefully, filling her spot won't be that bad as its a part time shift and PERFECT for a mom (11:30-4pm) so if anyone knows anyone!!!!!!!!

Fabe is off this weekend. However, I wanted him off Friday as my friend has the whole house to herself. No kids and No hubby! So she wants to have a girls slumber party Friday night with just us girls and food and movies. I would SO love to go, but Fridays are not easy for me to get a sitter. But we will see. Usually I get what I want ;)

My friend and her boyfriend are looking at renting at a house very close to mine, that would be totally cool. They look at it on Friday morning...I think it would be great to live close to her again.

The kids are good. Kennedy has developed a horrible cough. So we are doing treatments like crazy right now. But yeah, she has a yucky cough and OMG (stop reading if you get grossed out) but oooommmgggg, she blew her nose last night and the HUGEST (like I mean HUGE!) hard green snot came flying out...she called it a piece of spinach. LOL!!!Gross. I had to tell her to show Fabe as that thing was UNreal. I should have sold it on eBay! LOL!

I want to go on a trip, somewhere really really hot.

Which reminds me, the beautiful house we want to rent for our trip to Disneyland I have to book asap before it gets taken...its BEAUTIFUL with our OWN pool :)

Well, omg. I just looked outside and the nieghbors did our huge driveway!!!! omg!!!! Thats so nice. I just called Fabe and told him!

Wow.

ANyhoo,

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Tara - Are you heading to Disneyland or Disney world? I thought it was Florida you were heading to.....if it IS Florida then I can recommend a fab villa - 10 mins from all the main attractions etc...or maybe you have decided to head to California instead......anyway...if you want the villa info just let me know.