Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So sad :(

My thoughts and prayers are going out to Mel today :( Yesturday she found out that her precious baby boy that she has been carrying for 7 months, has passed :( Since I found out about it, I have been thinking about her non-stop. Its so sad. I just can't imagine. Today she went to the hospital to start the sad process of induction. She has to wait for labor to start. I just can't imagine an outcome like this. How bittersweet being at the hospital to deliver your baby, whom you won't be able to spend the rest of you life with.

Anyhow. Please say a prayer for Mel and her family...her little beautiful daughter doesn't even know whats going on but was as proud as ever when I seen her only last week (Thursday) and she told me she is having a 'brudder' (as mel calls it)

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Just so tragic :( I can't stop thinking about her either :(